ALEXIM is a leading provider of comprehensive logistics services with more than 21 years of experience in the international market. We are focused on optimizing your supply chain, providing tailor-made advice for the efficient management of your logistics chain, working as your strategic partner (4PL Fourth Party Logistics Partner).
We offer international cargo transportation services: air, sea (LCL and FCL), terrestrial and multimodal; warehousing and distribution services, customs brokerage services and technical advisory services, for the design of an efficient international logistics chain (4PL).
Our main office is located in the city of Miami, USA; We also have our own offices in Peru, Chile and Argentina. Our great position in the international market and the satisfaction of our clients and business partners, guarantee our service as efficient, fast and of quality.
“To be the global corporation, leader in integral logistic solutions and being the best strategic ally of our clients”.
“Provide integrated value-added logistics services, applying our experience and knowledge in the industry, developing an exceptional human talent and with the highest levels of operational excellence.”
We conduct our activities within a strict ethical framework.
We comply with the tasks entrusted and the commitments assumed.
We recognize, accept and value our employees, customers and suppliers
We combine our skills to find innovative solutions.
We continuously strive to achieve the objectives set and be better.
We offer superior, reliable and efficient services.
“ALEXIM is a leading company in international trade operations, made up of highly qualified personnel, dedicated to providing comprehensive and innovative logistics solutions.
The commitments voluntarily acquired are:
- Provide a fast, safe and personalized service to our clients, maximizing their satisfaction by meeting their requirements, controlling processes and improving our operations.
- Establish means and conditions that protect the life, health and well-being of our workers, suppliers, contractors and visitors, within the workplace.
- Establish effective security practices that contribute to facilitate and secure the supply chain of international trade, mitigating the risks of threats such as drug trafficking, terrorism, smuggling, theft, money laundering and financing of terrorism, among others.
- Contribute to the safety of air, sea and land transportation through compliance with applicable regulations.
- Prevent pollution, rationally using resources and minimizing adverse impacts on the environment.
- Understand the requirements of the interested parties, comply with current legislation and the requirements subscribed.
- Continuously improve the convenience, adequacy and effectiveness of our Integrated Management System “.
Reviewed and approved by the General Management on February 14, 2018
Revision Number: 7
PCA-0004; Rev: 7 – Policy of the Integrated Management System